Friday 13 May 2016

Semester II

Assalamualaikum.


Hi fellow friends. It has been a very long time since I've updated here. Suddenly I miss to update here though it's nothing special at all. Just opened my laptop and the wifi worked well with the laptop and thought why not if I update one.

It's cloudy outside. For your information, the rain has not hit UMK since two month or more. The weather is always scotching hot even at the night. Just imagine going to class back and forth in this insanely hot weather I would've spend my time in the library for the sake of the air conditioner lol.

For this past two weeks I've been worked crazily for the accounting and business math assignments as well as entrepreneur behavious's presentation. Only Allah knows how exhausted I am during this time of the semester. Not to mention that we also got many programs to attend. Just last week I went to Tumpat for my course's activity. It was fun indeed to steal some time despite of the hectic schedule.

So just yesterday my group members and I had finally hand in the assignment, and know I feel so leisure. Only students know this feeling after they have submitted the assignment. It was so heaven. But I still have one in pending which is marketing second assignment and the presentation on this upcoming thursday.

My baby baekhyun released a new song last night. It is called The Day, a duo project with Kwill for SM Station. I love ballad so so much and I'm enjoying it a lot. He's improving so much in his vocal. My baby finally grew up. Hahahaa. Look at the amount of the fangirling I've keep it aside during the busy time until now it is overflowing so much. Pity me.

I still have two weeks until study week started. Then I got two weeks of study week leave because my paper started later than others. After that, semester break for two months or more. Yeahh I can't wait for that seriously. I miss my family and kitten so much. It has been a month or more since I last coming back to home sobs.

So that's all for now. I will come back next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment